1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Da ist es nun endlich, unser neues Forum. Log dich einfach mit deinen gewohnten Userdaten ein und leg los.

Change the language

Discuss the Halloween event 2015

Dieses Thema im Forum "Unbended in general" wurde erstellt von Cisa, 25 Oktober 2015.

1. Cisa

Cisa Community Manager Community Manager

2. id be glad to hear from winner how whole process of creating looks like (when event ends):p but we have 2 weeks left so... :) i might try myself :p

SX255 gefällt das.
  3. I don't know if I manage to make proper illustrations for my concepts, but I'd surely try :)

SX255 gefällt das.
  4. SX255

SX255 Metal sentry

Eeeeeeee :giggle: I don't know if I should rock the socks of everyone... But what to rock it with?.. What will not make the rest of the competition hate me with a passion?..

But here is an actual relevant question.

Given the trouble of email spam blockers and such, there were incidents before when our emails didn't reach their destinations. Given the tight timeline, can you guys respond with a confirmation email to the sender when you get the emails? Nothing depresses more than having the spam filter kill your creation.

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 27 Oktober 2015
  5. frentmeister

frentmeister Administrator Administrator

Working on the problem....123

6. Cisa

That's a good idea. Shouldn't be any problem for us, just don't expect a reply straight away.

Honestly, don't worry too much about the illustration. It needs only to illustrate how you've described your beast to look. We're not expecting any finished artworks at all! The winning beast will in the end be drawn by one of our artists like all other Unbended monsters, so the style fits to the game (though this will probably not happen right after the contest).

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 28 Oktober 2015
    SX255 gefällt das.
  7. Sure, but for me it's just easier to engulf my own ideas when I see them drawn. Plus I won't have to write all the appearance description :p

SX255 gefällt das.
  8. Cisa

Whatever works for you best ;)

9. SX255

SX255 Metal sentry

When does the voting start? :nailbiting:
    And for how long will it last before the winner is announced?

10. Thanks for the answer :)
    Also sorry for the poor quality of the pictures - didn't have much time to draw, so they are more or less rough (I know they are not required to be perfect, but I feel bad myself sending such things anywhere).

SX255 gefällt das.
  11. Cisa

@SX255 see my post in the News section.

@Kalia I know what you mean, but It's not a graphic contest, so don't worry about it. I was already thinking of offering the second and third placed the possibility to send in improved pictures in case they felt like preferring better pictures to be printed on their t-shirt/mug, so feel free to send new pictures. If we receive them before the voting goes up, we'll use them for the voting. During the voting, I won't change any pictures, but afterwards, we can, of course, add them.

SX255 gefällt das.
  12. SX255

SX255 Metal sentry

Or we could have the local forum artists pitch in their hand on what the beasts look. We could all draw versions of the monsters in the discussion threads. :coffee:

13. DeadLife

DeadLife High Level Dragon

Hi! I sent you 2 letter: 31 october and 4 november (2 monster). Why i can't find them in voting list?:(:cry:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12 November 2015
  14. frentmeister

frentmeister Administrator Administrator

will fix the issue today evening, sorry....:(

SX255 und DeadLife gefällt das.
  15. Cisa

You weren't the only one, @DeadLife. Might take a day or two for me to do the translations, but then we'll begin the voting anew and this time with all submitted monsters.

We really have to come up with a way to prevent things like this happening.

SX255 und DeadLife gefällt das.
  16. automatic response! ;)

17. Cisa

We actually replied to all mails we received ie. actually saw before the deadline for submissions.

SX255 gefällt das.
  18. SX255

SX255 Metal sentry

So... Will those spammed entries be added to the voting list or not?

19. s0nderv0gel

s0nderv0gel Imperator Moderator

They will be, it takes some time to translate, though.

SX255 gefällt das.
  20. Cisa

Yep.

Voting has just been opened again with all 6 'spammed' submissions added.

SX255 gefällt das.